A First-Time Fix – Guaranteed
Data Center MaintenanceHardware Maintenance
Many companies stress customer service and promise to deliver their best effort. But how many of your business partners guarantee to get it right the very first time?
“Fixed” and “Fast” are especially important when you have a data center hardware issue. You need it fixed fast and just as important, you need it fixed right. The first time.
Park Place Technologies is so confident we’ll get the fix right the first time, we guarantee it.
Here’s how it works:
- The guarantee covers all hardware monitored by ParkView™ and has an active Park Place Technologies maintenance agreement
- If a return trip is needed to correct the same issue on the same device serial number within 5 days, you will be credited for one month of maintenance and ParkView monitoring on that device
The key is ParkView Hardware Monitoring™ , which proactively identifies faults 24/7. It includes a fully automated maintenance service that streamlines the hardware support process and helps data centers boost uptime. ParkView reduces the number of touchpoints between you and a maintenance solution to two easy steps. When your field engineer arrives, he is empowered with accurate and detailed information, such as part numbers and device model number. ParkView’s detailed triage takes the guesswork out of the equation.
The cost to you? Zero. The First-Time Fix™ Guarantee is part of your Park Place maintenance contract when your devices are supported by ParkView. This is another way Park Place shows you that your Uptime is our No. 1 priority. It’s why we:
- Built the world’s largest team of field service engineers averaging 15+ years of OEM experience
- Maintain an inventory of 1,150,000+ spare parts
- Utilize a 24/7/365 “Follow the Sun” service model to make sure have access to our experts, no matter where in the world you are or what time it is.
- Introduced Central Park, a Portal that provides real-time insight and oversight to all of your assets, contracts and service tickets, and PPTechMobile, a mobile app that brings many of the conveniences of Central Park right to your mobile device.
Contact your Park Place Technologies sales representative – or complete the form below – to put the First-Time Fix program to work for you.
Terms and Conditions
- Device must be supported with ParkView Hardware Monitoring™ and have an active Park Place Technologies maintenance contract to qualify.
- Credits for ParkView server clients will include both the one-month maintenance fee equivalent and one-month ParkView subscription fee equivalent.
- Credit applied to corresponding device only.
- When credits are due to a client whose contract is in the renewal process, the credit will not be issued until the client signs the renewal quote.
- See the Standard Terms and Conditions for more details