Park Place has existing relationships with over 24 Federal Agencies.
Budget constraints brought on by the trillions of dollars in unexpected federal spending during the COVID-19 pandemic will challenge U.S. federal agencies for years to come. Even as additional stimulus spending remains a possibility, many departments are already seeking ways to trim long-term costs without undermining their mission. Fortunately, Park Place Technologies has some ideas to assist the Federal Government.
Savings with a Performance Upside
Park Place Technologies offers an array of services that can save money while improving operational speed, eliminating IT chaos, and boosting return on investment.
Unique in the industry, Park Place Technologies is a comprehensive provider of DMSO services to discover, monitor, support, and optimize digital infrastructure. Various federal agencies take advantage of such options as:
- Alternative, third-party support for server, storage, and networking hardware products from all Tier One OEMs and many more. These support contracts are available for about one-third the cost of OEM support.
- ParkView Hardware Monitoring for secure, 24/7 IT equipment oversight. This secure hosted service proactively identifies hardware events, opens tickets, and triages issues automatically, which reduces the burden on in-house IT staff for additional streamlining.
- Network performance monitoring and analytics are no longer an unbearable task with Park Place’s proprietary tools! ParkView Network Analytics and Entuity Network Monitoring extend visibility for easier, less costly management of today’s diverse network environments.
- Park Place’s award-winning managed services for digital infrastructure, including cloud computing environments can streamline the Federal Government’s IT assets
Trusted & Turnkey
Park Place has existing relationships with over 24 Federal Agencies including: NASA, IRS, DHS, NOAA, FCC, SEC, and DOD.
Based on our expansive experience, we understand the needs and expectations of federal agencies and the complexities of federal contracting. We are happy to respond to bid requests at any time, and we are confident in our ability to deliver both value and cost advantage.
Park Place holds a current GSA contract number and is available for preferred procurement and prompt launch of services. We operate under the following NAICS codes:
- 334111 Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- 334112 Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- 423430 Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 811212 Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- 811213 Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- 811219 Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
In other words, Park Place is ready when you are! For more information or to request a free quote on hardware support or other services, contact us today.