Park Place Technologies offers relocation services to assist in your organization’s consolidation efforts
For a variety of reasons, such as being a cloud service provider, you may require the relocation of your IT assets. Whether it’s disaster recovery or active production equipment, Park Place Technologies offers relocation services, moving several pieces of equipment to a different site or moving entire systems to a collocation facility at a considerable cost savings than similar services from the OEM.
Our experienced field engineering team will provide you with the convenience of a trusted partner and the confidence of risk reduction. A project plan is mapped out in collaboration with and approved by the customer prior to engagement.
Equipment relocation includes:
- Determining value and insurance level requirements of the equipment
- Examination of equipment passage and doorways for clearance
- Examination of loading and unloading capabilities at both the originating and destination sites
- Disconnecting and de-installation of the equipment from the network
- Packaging, loading and transportation of equipment
- Reinstallation of the equipment including securing any and all loose hardware
- Verifying, labeling and tightening of all connections
Park Place Technologies also offers IT professional services to aid in your equipment’s life-cycle through hardware upgrade and installation and disposition services.