If you thought your Park Place Technologies relationship was only a “local area network” for IT hardware support, prepare to have your mind blown. Park Place has a substantial—and growing—global footprint with a client base in over 140 countries. That means a simpler support solution is now available for multinational customers, whether you have one overseas location or hundreds.
The Same Great Support—Everywhere
We are the only global hardware maintenance company, and the advantages of partnering with Park Place for data center support don’t change with the country code.
For example, ParkView, our award winning proactive monitoring service, puts you in the express lane to uptime, whether you drive on the right side of the road or the left. ParkView provides predictive fault detection and automatic trouble ticket creation, which in turn activates local response from Park Place engineers around the world.
Other Park Place advantages that carry across borders:
- Multi-vendor support capabilities, which simplify most support needs under one umbrella
- The best first-time fix rates in the industry—and yes, that comparison includes the OEMs
- Incident resolution about one-third faster than the competition, even in more remote places
- At least 50% savings off any OEM contract you bring us, guaranteed
- A single, powerful online portal for managing everything about your maintenance on a global scale
- Granular SLAs, and “change what you want, when you want” flexibility to customize contracts to current data center needs and assets in every facility
Acting Locally Is How We Do It
For us, the key to delivering the highest quality IT maintenance and support the world over is to think globally but act locally. We have support teams and supply depots across Latin America, Europe and the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific, with local resources ready to meet your needs. We also offer a 24/7 “follow the sun” Support Center, and our multilingual client service is always on.
That’s how we deliver support on 6 continents to over 36,000 data centers and counting. And with more than 40 leading OEMs and 50,000 SKUs falling under our maintenance capabilities, we can cover virtually any equipment, virtually anywhere.
The days of breaking IT hardware support by country or region are over. Enterprises of all sizes can benefit from a single, unified solution for storage, server, and networking maintenance—wherever you are and wherever you want to go.
Need more information? Read more about our global capabilities—and make sure to request a free quote.