Park Place Proactive in Preventing Disruption from COVID-19 Virus
February 27, 2020
Park Place Technologies is engaged in several ways to help manage the global impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak on our employees and clients.
While no Park Place employee will be deployed to any quarantined zone, Park Place will cooperate with its clients’ on-site procedures and protocols for handling precautionary measures.
We’re working with our global supply chain team to ensure that equipment is delivered with all precautions. Additionally, we are working with our global facilities teams to ensure that all Park Place facilities are held to the highest hygiene standards (informed by the CDC guidelines). We have intensified our cleaning protocols and have several measures in place to protect the health and safety of our employees and visitors.
Measures being taken by Park Place:
- Identifying production, distribution and supply chain networks within areas potentially impacted by the pandemic in question
- Leadership in managing the potential threat to business continuity
- Working with local health authorities or government organizations
- Implementing mobilization, isolation and education strategies for workers
- Alternate skilled labor options (production / distribution / supply chain transfer to other sites in non-impacted areas of the world
- Awareness, training and cross training
- Local healthcare options for workers
- Providing masks for those taking public transportation to work and or traveling via air for work
Park Place will continue to be proactive in its concern for our employees and clients.
Customers can find our COVID-19 Virus FAQ Here