IT Deployment Services
Global Deployment Services Capabilities
Park Place’s Deployment Services are geared towards large-scale or multi-site implementation of IT hardware, such as servers, storage, network, wireless or end user devices across data centers, offices, retail stores, warehouses, and manufacturing environments. Our deployment services are utilized for a number of projects, such as technology refreshes, rack & stack projects, or implementing new hardware across the globe.
Technology Deployment Use Cases
- When organizations refresh their switches, routers, or firewalls, they turn to Park Place Technologies deployment services to provide onsite field engineering to install and configure the hardware.
- Implementation of edge technologies that spans everything from hyperconverged infrastructure to hand-held devices and sensors. Our technical expertise and global reach reduces the burden on your team, and allows them to focus on architecture and optimization.
Retail Store Refresh or New Implementation
- Park Place works with regional, national, and global retailers to deploy a variety of technologies such as hyper-converged infrastructure, network, compute and storage hardware, payment processing systems, laptops/desktops, IP phones, and printers.
Large-Scale System Upgrades
- Whether upgrading the memory or hard drives in compute or storage assets across dozens or even hundreds of locations, or upgrading line cards in network switches, Park Place has the technical capabilities to support changes to all major OEM hardware.
Rack and Stack
- When your team is better suited for network administration and management than hardware configuration, rack and stack services are the perfect solution. We can offer rack layout design, mounting, wiring, power connections, and more.
- Global resource availability
- Dedicated project management for technology deployment process
- Single-vendor solution
- Technology independent, not tied to any single OEM
- Site survey to assess current environment
- Cabling with new copper and/or fiber cabling
- Hypercare for post-deployment onsite support
- IT Asset Disposition