An Overview of ParkViews Multi-Layer Security Features
Data Center Maintenance
Clients need to know their infrastructure and information are protected when they connect their systems to the ParkView service.
From the C suite to the data center floor, IT pros have been seeking better solutions for maximizing uptime to achieve the five- and six-nines availability commonly demanded today. In December, Park Place Technologies introduced a new service, ParkView, to fill this need.
ParkView takes standard 24/7 hardware monitoring offered by many OEMs and third-party maintenance providers to an entirely new level. Integratingsoftware, ParkView utilizes to offer real-time visibility of hardware status, and, importantly enable future-focused maintenance.
Where support had once been primarily reactive or, at best, planned in advance with regularly scheduled tasks, ParkView has made it predictive. Patterns are detected and root-causes of potential problems uncovered and triaged proactively, so the right response can be organized before systems go down.
As eager as clients are to take advantage of this capability, we knew we would get a lot of questions about security. Clients need to know their infrastructure and information are protected when they connect their systems to the ParkView service and communicate with Park Place Technologies for rapid-response engineering assistance.
That’s why we took security into consideration at each level to provide best-in-class protection. ParkView’s security features include:
- . ParkView uses a single agent, instantiated as a virtual machine or downloadable on a physical Windows or Linux server behind the end user’s data center firewall.
- . ParkView’s host-to-host communications are handled in a manner fully compliant with accepted protocols, including IETF RFC 4246, TLS 1.2, and ISO/IEC 20648:2016.
- Credential Hashing. When credentials are required to enable communications between the ParkView agent and the monitored asset, Park Place Technologies provides a process for hashing passwords.
- . Connectivity between the end user and ParkView takes place over a secure connection, and a digital certificate is applied.
- SSL Encryption. All data transmitted by ParkView is SSL encrypted. We can also offer additional levels of security based on individual client requirements.
Park Place Technologies is committed to ensuring the highest level of security with the ParkView service. Given its built-in protections and customizable features, clients can feel confident employing this advanced technology to get a better handle on their enterprise IT and keep their infrastructure up and running.
Additional information about ParkView is available in the video here. And we’re always happy to walk clients through the particulars and answer any questions you may have. Simply contact Case Allin at (440) 591-6309 or email@example.com.