ParkView Hardware Monitoring™
for Data Centers
Maximize Your Uptime with Data Center Hardware Monitoring
ParkView Hardware Monitoring™ is the industry’s only fully-automated maintenance service, streamlining the hardware support process and helping data centers everywhere boost Uptime. Our data center hardware monitoring solution proactively identifies hardware events, opens incidents tickets and triages the issue. Then Park Place engineers are dispatched immediately to your data center to resolve the issue, making the service process as efficient as possible.
What It Means For You
Proactive Fault ProtectionParkView Hardware Monitoring™ proactively identifies faults 24/7 without the need for customer action of any kind.
Faster First-Time FixesMore informed alerts results in better-prepared responses and a greater percentage of first-time fixes.
Fully SupportedOur ParkView hardware monitoring software supports all storage, server and networking equipment and all OEM vendors currently supported by Park Place Technologies.
Faster Response and Resolution TimesOnce a fault is detected, the ParkView hardware monitoring tool instantly self-creates a ticket for immediate repairs.
Extremely SecureWe set up security features based on each customer’s individual security requirements, and we ensure that non-public data is never accessed or transmitted.
Easy ImplementationParkView Hardware Monitoring™ is packaged as a value-add service for supported storage systems and includes a consultative implementation with your IT staff.
Accurate Part IdentificationEach generated ticket includes machine type, asset serial number, part number and fault description.
Non-DisruptiveAutomated detection and ticket creation enables your IT staff to focus on other data center priorities.
- SAN Switches
- UCS Series
- Data Domain
- XtremIO X1
- HDS Unified Storage (HUS)
- EVA P6000
- StorageWorks MSA P2000
- StoreOnce 3000, 5000, 5000 Series
- DS 3000, 4000, 5000, 8000 series
- TS 3000, 3100, 3200 Series
- EX Ethernet Switch
- Flex System
- Scalar i2000, i6000
Let's Automate Your Maintenance Process
ParkView Hardware Monitoring™ platform provides storage, server, and network hardware monitoring 24/7 so you don’t have to. When an event is detected through our data center hardware monitoring software, ParkView™ instantly creates a ticket including the details necessary to resolve the issue, so there’s no need to call us.
- Avoid Alert Fatigue by only receiving alerts for events that require action
- Leads to a 31% faster mean time to repair and qualifies for our First-Time Fix™ Guarantee
- Vendor-agnostic interface supports a wide range of OEMs, platforms, OS and generations
- Real-time visibility via Central Park customer portal
- Security features are based on your company’s unique requirements and all data transmitted to ParkView™ is SSL encrypted
- Reduces the average number of touchpoints to resolve an issue from 8 to just 2