Park Place now offers XtremIO X1 Support
Park Place: Hardware Maintenance
Park Place offers the same value proposition to XtremIO support as we do to a wide variety of other systems from Dell EMC, as well as Cisco, HPE, NetApp, and more.
Park Place Technologies is now offering support contracts on the Dell EMC Xtremio systems (Check out the End of Service Life list here.) With an initial release date of November 2013, the XtremIO X1 remains an important asset in many data center environments, but cost-saving third party maintenance has been difficult to find for this high-capacity, all-flash enterprise.
Park Place will bring the same value proposition to XtremIO support as we do to a wide variety of other systems from Dell EMC, as well as Cisco, HPE, NetApp, and more. XtremIO maintenance service will include:
- Rapid response engineering assistance with no escalation procedure. We only employ Level 3 engineers, so our customers get the help and answers they need right away.
- Spare parts for all XtremIO components integrated into our global network of local supply depots, making them available for mission critical response, as needed.
- A robust customer portal that empowers clients to track data center assets, monitor and adjust contractual SLAs, and request engineering assistance. We’re also bringing out new features in the coming months to keep our web and mobile capabilities on the forefront in the third party maintenance market, so stay tuned.
- Flexible contracts that allow customers to set SLAs on a granular level to ensure the best combination of price and service for every piece of IT hardware.
- No end-of-support-life. Park Place Technologies will support the XtremIO X1 for as long as customers are deriving value from the product. There are no EOSL dates to worry about.
Customers can also take advantage of ParkView, our innovative, 24/7 remote monitoring and predictive maintenance system. Incorporated into ParkView are machine learning algorithms that identify problems at their earliest signs and automatically generate detailed trouble tickets for our engineers. With ParkView, nothing falls through the cracks and our already best-in-the-industry first-time fix rates get even getter.
And, of course, XtremIO contracts are subject to our 50% cost-savings guarantee. Contact us for a free quote to find out how we can lower your XtremIO maintenance costs while enhancing the quality and responsiveness of the support you enjoy.