ParkView Hardware Monitoring™
Maximize Your Uptime
What It Means For You
Proactive Fault ProtectionParkView Hardware Monitoring™ proactively identifies faults 24/7 without the need for customer action of any kind.
Faster First-Time FixesMore informed alerts results in better-prepared responses and a greater percentage of first-time fixes.
Fully SupportedParkView Hardware Monitoring™ supports all storage, server and networking equipment and all OEM vendors currently supported by Park Place Technologies.
Faster Response and Resolution TimesOnce a fault is detected, ParkView Hardware Monitoring™ instantly self-creates a ticket for immediate repairs.
Extremely SecureWe set up security features based on each customer’s individual security requirements, and we ensure that non-public data is never accessed or transmitted.
Easy ImplementationParkView Hardware Monitoring™ is packaged as a value-add service for supported storage systems and includes a consultative implementation with your IT staff.
Accurate Part IdentificationEach generated ticket includes machine type, asset serial number, part number and fault description.
Non-DisruptiveAutomated detection and ticket creation enables your IT staff to focus on other data center priorities.
- SAN Switches
- UCS Series
- Data Domain
- XtremIO X1
- HDS Unified Storage (HUS)
- EVA P6000
- StorageWorks MSA P2000
- StoreOnce 3000, 5000, 5000 Series
- DS 3000, 4000, 5000, 8000 series
- TS 3000, 3100, 3200 Series
- EX Ethernet Switch
- Flex System
- Scalar i2000, i6000
Let's Automate Your Maintenance Process
ParkView Hardware Monitoring™ platform monitors your hardware 24/7 so you don’t have to. When an event is detected, ParkView™ instantly creates a ticket including the details necessary to resolve the issue, so there’s no need to call us.
- Avoid Alert Fatigue by only receiving alerts for events that require action
- Leads to a 31% faster mean time to repair and a first-time fix rate of 97%
- Vendor-agnostic interface supports a wide range of OEMs, platforms, OS and generations
- Real-time visibility via Central Park customer portal
- Security features are based on your company’s unique requirements and all data transmitted to ParkView™ is SSL encrypted
- Reduces the average number of touchpoints to resolve an issue from 8 to just 2