IBM Maintenance: Parts, Service and a Sigh of Relief
When you are covered by Park Place Technologies, getting the right parts in hand and installed is no problem. We offer a higher level of IBM maintenance service than IBM itself—and at a much lower cost. This has made us the choice for enterprises that rely on IBM hardware but don’t want to deal with IBM’s bureaucratic support structure.
Our comprehensive maintenance programs include:
- 100% component coverage for all systems under contract with us
- Certified replacement parts used in all repairs
- Parts kits maintained on the client site for mission critical systems
- Fully stocked parts depots strategically located worldwide
- Troubleshooting and on-site parts installation by IBM-knowledgeable, Level 3 support engineers
The solution is much more than an insurance program to cover you against failures. It is also a forward-focused IBM maintenance solution that can help improve your IT environment. Our program also gives you:
- 24/7 remote monitoring with problem alerts
- Immediate access to Level 3 support on the first call—with no escalation procedure
- A local, Level 3 maintenance engineer assigned to the account
- Full up-front systems analysis and proactive maintenance plan
- Extra engineering time included in the contract—at no extra charge—for handling non-break/fix issues and questions
- A consultative approach that adds expertise and value to your team
All of this is available at a price up to 60% lower than IBM’s parts and service contracts. And with Park Place, there is no end of support life (EOSL) dates to worry about, so you can keep your systems in service well past the standard warranty or lifecycle if you so choose.