Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Sustainability & the Circular Economy in IT
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
According to IDC, by 2023 40% of the world’s largest companies will have completely embedded sustainability into their operations.*
Join us for this live webinar to learn about the latest trends in IT sustainability and strategies for making your practice as sustainable as possible.
You will hear directly from Guest Speaker, IDC Data Center and Support Services analyst, Rob Brothers – as well as Park Place Technologies practice leaders for third-party data center hardware maintenance, professional services, and hardware sales.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The latest in sustainability strategies and technologies
- Predictions for sustainability services
- How more companies are turning to used hardware
- SITAD and Circular Economy Key Findings
- How a key service provider and can help your company achieve its sustainability goals
Join us for a one-hour discussion with Rob Brothers, John Stock, Mike Nicholis, and Sachi Thompson.