IT Infrastructure Managed Services ParkView Managed Services™
IT Infrastructure Management Services for More UPTIME
ParkView Managed Services™ is a full suite of managed infrastructure solutions from Park Place Technologies that brings order to managing an organization’s critical infrastructure while eliminating chaos and accelerating business transformation. ParkView Managed Services™ empowers you to efficiently Discover, Monitor, Support and Optimize your IT infrastructure including cloud computing environments. This combination of integrated management, across multiple layers, streamlines operations and delivers the agility needed to support today’s complex business.
Designed for Your Entire Environment
- Comprehensive automated asset discovery for physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures. Increase efficiency and maximize productivity by getting clear visibility into what you have.
- A pre-configured mature CMDB supported by our Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) delivering comprehensive reporting and asset change history.
- Extensive API library and Integrations with major ITSM tools like ServiceNow, Freshservie, Cherwell, DevOps tools such as Jira and Splunk, and automation tools such as Puppet and more
ParkView Hardware Monitoring™
- Proactive storage, server, and network hardware event detection with automated ticket generation and notification via email
- Decrease your mean time to repair by 31% with a first-time fix rate of 97% resulting in Less time performing manual tasks, troubleshooting, dealing with downtime and outages
- Real-time visibility to all service tickets, engineering notes and tracking numbers via our customer portal, Central Park
ParkView Storage Management™
- Our Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) monitors your storage environments 24/7
- With our storage monitoring as a service our team can open tickets with the storage OEMs on your behalf
- We can provide Data Replication, SAN (Storage Area Network) Switch Configuration, storage performance management, optimization recommendations and provisioning
- We provide you with common cause and remedial actions, and remediate the storage hardware issue on your behalf
ParkView Server Management™
- A proactive monitoring solution spanning multiple OEMs and hardware/OS with event generation/management and remediation notification.
- Our tools and expert Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) engineers support all major enterprise operating systems and virtual platforms — Microsoft, Linux, VMWare
- A central customer portal where you can view your covered assets, associated tickets and real-time performance and metrics
- Flexible tiered options that support your organization and IT needs
ParkView Network Management™
- A mature enterprise Network Performance Monitoring solution hosted, deployed and managed by our Enterprise Operations Center (EOC).
- Tailored implementation designed for your network’s unique requirements to ensure top performance and best practices from a monitoring solution.
- A single pane of glass monitoring solution with dashboards created specifically for your business needs.
- Flexible tiered support options that supplement your IT teams’ business needs.
Central Park Customer Portal
Central Park is an innovative single pane of glass for your IT infrastructure and service management. Key features include:
- Easy-to-read dashboard of key metrics
- Service ticket, contract and asset management
- Multi-account access
- Ability to designate multiple customer administrators
- ParkView Hub including installation wizard and visibility to monitor devices
- Access via PPTechMobile App
"ParkView makes life easier for us. It is real convenient to know that when we have a failure, ParkView opens an incident ticket and dispatches a part without us even knowing the server had a failure. ParkView saves us a significant amount of time each month. Time we don’t have to spend identifying failures and opening incident tickets."
"Park Place has always gone above and beyond for Cincinnati Bell’s needs. ParkView™ automatic fault detection is enabling us to be more efficient across the board, for data center hardware maintenance and controlling costs."