Welcome to Park Place Technologies
In November 2020, Park Place Technologies acquired Curvature. Over the past several months, our leadership teams have been working together to ensure you have a smooth transition to our new combined platforms and processes. We expect your account will transition on May 3. Watch for a communication confirming the final transition date. In preparation for the transition, we’ve created FAQs to answer general questions and share what this means for you.
This FAQ will assist all Curvature customers in understanding next steps.
What do I need to do?
Park Place has created a portal for its customers called Central Park. Here you have the ability to open tickets, update equipment and check the status of an incident. This replaces the Curvature portal and will require you to complete a new registration process.
In order to access Central Park, you will use your new Park Place Account Number which will be sent to you on the date of the transition. We will be asking you to promptly register in Central Park to ensure a smooth transition and uninterrupted service. Below are some helpful tools to review prior to the May transition:
- Review this Onboarding Guide to better understand the Park Place Support process. This Onboarding Guide serves as a key reference when you need service and support for your hardware, or for escalating critical issues.
- Register for one of three webinar sessions to receive a thorough walkthrough of the transition process and the benefits you will have access to through Park Place.
- Submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What changes can I expect? How do I request support?
- A shift from the Curvature Customer portal (if that was a resource you accessed) to the Park Place Central Park portal.
- Support access via the Park Place Support Center. More information on accessing the Park Place support center can be found within the Onboarding Guide.
- Name change from Curvature to Park Place Technologies. Field Service Technicians will be carrying Park Place badges and all invoices, and any new quotes will be under the Park Place Technologies name.
What should my accounting team expect?
Your accounting team will receive a separate communication for registering Park Place as a vendor and to prepare for Park Place invoices.
Tell me more about Park Place Technologies
You can find out more about Park Place Technologies and its data center infrastructure support services by reaching out to your account representative and by checking out www.parkplacetechnologies.com.
If I have questions, what do I do?
For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.