IBM XIV (2810 / 2812) Support
Park Place Hardware Maintenance
For customers who have been having difficulty finding alternative IBM XIV support (for machine types 2810 and 2812), we have news. Park Place Technologies has added this high-end, grid-scale disk storage system to our list of supported IBM hardware. Alongside the extensive list of other IBM hardware on which we offer contracts, the IBM XIV helps round out a comprehensive IBM maintenance offering with key advantages.
Whether your environment has installed A14, 114, or 214 models, Park Place can help you trim your support costs by 40% to 70% while enhancing service quality. Our In Touch program, Park Place’s signature suite of premium services that we include in every standard contract, incorporates everything clients need to ensure a long, productive life for the IBM XIV:
- Complete coverage of hardware components, as well as software/firmware support;
- 24/7 remote monitoring integrated into our personalized support infrastructure;
- Escalation process-free access to Level 3 telephone and online support;
- A local, Level 3 engineer assigned to the account to provide continuity in every service call;
- Certified spare parts with on-site installation after any failure;
- Guaranteed SLAs with numerous options to help balance service requirements and budget;
- Free systems analysis and quarterly check-ins to review trouble calls;
- Online portal for tracking product information and tracking trouble ticket response;
- Extra engineering time for tasks that don’t fall into the usual break/fix categories.
The IBM XIV is known for “an omnivorous approach to standards and interoperability.” Park Places capabilities mirror the XIV. We are a multi-vendor support provider, empowering our clients to design a one-stop support solution for nearly every piece of hardware in their environments. From HP and Cisco to NetApp and EMC, we maintain a full array of server, storage, and networking hardware and related software and firmware.