IBM XIV (2810 / 2812) Support
Park Place: Hardware Maintenance
For customers who have been having difficulty finding alternative IBM XIV support (for machine types 2810 and 2812), we have news. Park Place Technologies has added this high-end, grid-scale disk storage system to our list of supported IBM hardware. Alongside the extensive list of other IBM hardware on which we offer contracts, the IBM XIV helps round out a comprehensive IBM maintenance offering with key advantages.
Whether your environment has installed A14, 114, or 214 models, Park Place can help you trim your support costs by 40% to 70% while enhancing service quality. Our In Touch program, Park Place’s signature suite of premium services that we include in every standard contract, incorporates everything clients need to ensure a long, productive life for the IBM XIV:
- Complete coverage of hardware components, as well as software/firmware support;
- 24/7 remote monitoring integrated into our personalized support infrastructure;
- Escalation process-free access to Level 3 telephone and online support;
- A local, Level 3 engineer assigned to the account to provide continuity in every service call;
- Certified spare parts with on-site installation after any failure;
- Guaranteed SLAs with numerous options to help balance service requirements and budget;
- Free systems analysis and quarterly check-ins to review trouble calls;
- Online portal for tracking product information and tracking trouble ticket response;
- Extra engineering time for tasks that don’t fall into the usual break/fix categories.
The IBM XIV is known for “an omnivorous approach to standards and interoperability.” Park Places capabilities mirror the XIV. We are a multi-vendor support provider, empowering our clients to design a one-stop support solution for nearly every piece of hardware in their environments. From HP and Cisco to NetApp and EMC, we maintain a full array of server, storage, and networking hardware and related software and firmware.