Park Place Technologies is a leader in post-warranty maintenance for storage, server, and networking equipment
Park Place Technologies offers a flexible and cost-effective alternative to post-warranty OEM hardware maintenance agreements. Park Place Technologies helps you to extend the useful life of your data center hardware for as long as you need it by providing unparalleled service and support for your organization’s storage, server, and networking hardware equipment needs.
Solving Your IT Challenges
Does your organization have the following IT challenges?
- Budget constraints
- Poor support and customer service
- Management of in and out of warranty equipment
- Pressure from the OEM to upgrade existing hardware
- End-of-service life or uncovered equipment concerns
- Rigid service agreements that do not allow for hardware adds or deletes
- Multiple, confusing service agreements and invoices
- Cost containment initiatives
Providing Maintenance Solutions
Park Place Technologies can help by offering:
- Multi-vendor support and co-terminous agreements
- Add/remove equipment at any time
- Flexible service level agreements (SLAs)
- A single point of contact for all of your support concerns
- A live, domestic call center that immediately escalates your critical issues
- OEM-experienced field service and Level III engineers
- An extensive global parts network with over 126,000 parts across 110 stocking locations
Park Place Technologies also provides additional IT professional services that aid in maintaining your equipment for as long as possible including hardware relocation, upgrades and installation, and disposition services.
With over two decades of post-warranty service and support experience, Park Place Technologies is a leader in Tier-One OEM hardware maintenance. Our Service First Philosophy is our commitment to our customers that maximizing their uptime is our top priority, and it shows with a consistent 96% customer satisfaction rate.